Alone..??

ALONE???



Spilling my ink on these ruled sheets, my painful tales I creatively repeat. You played with my heart like there was a game, but ironically my words still have your name. Your happiness was my sole concern ,when you gave me the hardest lesson to learn.
I go alone on the same roads, on which your love to me you showed. Your absence has taught me to be strong , but your memories always ruin it all. The pain turns into never ending illusions but never attains a perfect conclusion .The drizzles all my pain conceals, all the scars that can never heal.
You left me alone but your memories never really goes.On the hate I gather, my love still glows. I realize you have taken away some of its parts, as I carry this broken heart. You were such a beautiful distraction yet my one and only satisfaction.
You touched my body yet not my soul,
Leaving me broken to live alone,
But there’s something that you have never known.
I ain’t alone ,
because I am alone yet owned.


                                                                                                                                             ~GURNOOR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Is Why Passionate Girls Come Across As Clingy

On Days I Do Not Love Myself

The Strongest Girls Have A Loved One In Heaven